Tuesday, December 9, 2014

finals week

Lance has finals this week, and I am taking on the anxiety and remembering how much I HATED finals week in college. The worst. 

{We love weekends.}
He is a champ. His finals schedule is way worse than anything I ever did, because he works the night shift and barely gets any sleep. And he has a family. And he has a long commute. And his schedule for finals week is literally terrible: one today at 3:30, tomorrow at 8 a.m. (with working 9-3am in between those!), and two on Friday. Plus out of five classes, he has four cumulative finals.

Please pray for him this week. When I was the one taking finals I was asking my mom to pray for me every day and night. And my friends. And now I am still doing the same for my husband, because apparently I can't even handle pressure when it's someone else's pressure. Oy.

And not even midway through the month, but I'm stuck on what to write about. Ideas? This goal of posting daily may quickly spiral out of control and into daily word vomit diary entries. Dun dun dun!

No comments: