Wednesday, May 18, 2011

count on me

oh i like this song, and today i'd like to dedicate it to all of my family and friends. i am blessed with more amazing friends and family than i can count on all of my fingers and toes. and i love you!

Count On Me//by Bruno Mars
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you
Find out what we're made of

What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you
Find out what we're made of

What we are called to help our friends in need

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH! I so wanted to put this on the playlist for our reception as a shout out to all our friends. I didn't, but now I am reconsidering. Haha. Thanks Chels!

bmentz said...

:-)

not your ordinary anything said...

yay i'm glad you guys approve! i love the song but i thought bruno mars might cause a ruckus. he's got good tunes.