Friday, January 2, 2015

goal met

my goal was to post on my blog every day in december (minus weekends and holidays), and i met my goal! woohoo. my friend sarah suggested i try to post once a week in the new year, so i'll try to do that for january. 

thought from my day: when i get frustrated that dax always wants to be with me, near me, on me ... i need to remember that this is something to savor. very soon he will want to be with dad or other people. this is the time in my life i will be most needed and treated like a celebrity. or a celebrity assistant, but still.

and he really isn't overly clingy, he LOVES people. it's just that sometimes i want to cook dinner alone and without tripping over everything he keeps pulling out of every cupboard. he also figured out how to open the dishwasher today, so now i don't just have to be quick about putting things in there and peeling him away. i have to make sure he's not sneaking in! oy vey. (add that to the list of: things you never imagined your daily life would include.)



i like this video. use your gifts in 2015. you have them. use them.

i didn't set any resolutions, but right now i am thinking: use my gifts, and complain less.

as usual i am hoping everyone hurries up and gets over their "working out" resolution as fast as possible, because i am a terrible person dislike crowds and love space. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the video and I agree! Great job meeting your writing goal, I have enjoyed all of your blogs.