Monday, April 29, 2013

gangster squad


last night lance and i watched gangster squad, starring the gorgeous emma stone and ryan gosling. (if you haven't seen crazy stupid love yet, you should! they were both amazing in that.) to understand the following conversation, you should know that sometimes people tell lance he looks like ryan gosling.

chelsea: "they are so cute together."
lance: "maybe they'll get married in real life."
chelsea: "no. he's too cocky."
lance: "i would be too if i looked like me."
... and i thought ryan gosling was cocky?! yikes. oh my husband.

the best part of the movie was the ending: ryan gosling, emma stone, together, with a bulldog (my dream pup) wearing a hat at the beach. epitome of happiness. it was a good movie as action movies go, but too much violence and sadness for me. thankfully lance keeps me laughing no matter what.

No comments: