Monday, October 15, 2012

woohoo!

i got a two minute phone call from lance last night to say that he passed florida, the very last phase of ranger school! he is finally finished!

he sounded so good on the phone - finally like himself again. i can only imagine how relieved he is to be finished and i can't wait to hear all about it. or whatever he's allowed to tell me. or really whatever he deems to be enough to satisfy my curiosity without making me sick to my stomach with worry. he knows me so well.

ahhhhhh! i was so excited i couldn't fall asleep after he called. i just laid in bed squealing and kicking and singing and in the morning when i was talking to my mom she said, "i know, i couldn't sleep either and i could hear you singing." hahaha ... i felt like a kid again, excited for a field trip the next day.

except no field trip today. but there might be one this weekend if i can get off work and work out travel plans. he is still out in the field all week (cut off from communication) until his graduation on friday morning. so if it crosses your mind, you can pray for all of those travel details to come together. thank you much!

No comments: