Monday, August 10, 2009

i'm loving ...

1. my prayer language. and the thought of hearing every different language in heaven. all those tongues being interpreted and giving glory to God.
2. red beet eggs. chai. peanut butter cups. egg sandwiches.
3. wilco. james taylor. "colorblind" by counting crows.
4. summer sunshine.
5. being trained at the gym and feeling like i'm making progress.
6. no fear. it's really all that ever holds us back, and that realization is helping me to grow a lot. if God is for us who can be against us?
7. everything joyce meyer had to say on friday night. and the momentum i gain from being in a packed stadium of believers. it reminds me that america is not too far gone, we're still grounded in the Lord. we just need to raise our voices.
8. googling song lyrics. i never got into poetry, but song lyrics ... they get me.
9. how well my mom knows me.
10. the psalms.
11. tim tebow.
12. that the rumbling in my car is gone.
13. being young and free of responsibilities.

No comments: