Thursday, October 16, 2008

life life life


celebrating ada's birthday at flatbread! she is from norway & claims the pizza at flatbread is better than rome! i know i love it, but what don't i love to eat. ;)
my friend abbey & her baby Israel! we were on the same team to nepal & she is one of my favorite people in the world, hands down.
life is good. the leader of our girls small group has us list highlights and "lowlights" of our week when we meet together each week. i have to stop myself from going on and on about highlights! i am learning and growing so much. to be able to say that i am learning to KNOW the nature and character of God ... is amazing. it is a privilege and i am so thankful for this time to dig into His Word and His Truth for my life! so much happens every single day.

i was really encouraged when one of the staff said to me, "chelsea, do you see this?! can you see what the Lord is doing in you?" and went on to explain how much deep change she can see in me already, and how awesome it is for her to be able to watch. i was slightly jealous because i can't necessarily see it, but i do feel it and i am THRILLED to know that it is taking place. i am so hungry for Him and what i want more than anything else is the Lord. i love being around people who are hungry for Him. talk to people about the Lord. ask people about their testimonies - for their lives, for that week, for that day. it makes my day to be around people who love to talk about God. it's a shame that it's not more natural for everyone. i know that personally i need to talk to everyone about my love for Jesus. not just the people closest to me who i know love Him as well. He needs to be not only the forefront of my mind, but the forefront of my conversations. constantly.
"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm soo glad to hear everything!!!